Homemade Lavender Essential Oil Recipes
Lavender essential oil extraction has a variety of uses and health benefits. You can use lavender oil for topical use, aromatic, and internal uses. When using the lavender oil produced by the essential oil distillation kit, you can have your own homemade lavender oil in minutes. Homemade lavender oil reduces stress and anxiety, calms the body, cleanses cuts or bruises, sunburn relief, and helps reduce insomnia. Many people like to use their homemade lavender oil for their yoga mat, baths, and for massages. Since lavender oil is such a versatile oil, many people have enjoy distilling this oil from home. In addition, lavender oil extraction can also be used as a pillow refresher or insect repellent.
When using lavender oil and other homemade essential oils, it’s important to use carrier oil when applying to your skin. Carrier oils are applied topically with the essential oil extraction to ensure they are applied to the skin comfortably. It dilutes the essential oil, but does not dilute the effect of the lavender essential oil. Several types of carrier oil that you can purchase and utilize with your homemade lavender oil are avocado oil, grape seed oil, olive oil, almond oil, argon oil, and more. Start making your own homemade lavender oil recipes by using our essential oil extraction kits.
Homemade Lavender Oil Health Benefits
- Relieves stress & anxiety
- Calms the body
- Reduces tension
- Cleanses cuts & bruises
- Helps Insomnia
- Aids in digestion
- Helps blood circulation
- Promotes restful sleep
DIY Lavender Oil Extraction Uses
- Lavender oil extraction for baths
- Lavender oil extraction for massages
- Lavender oil extraction for yoga
- Lavender oil extraction for aromatherapy
- Lavender oil extraction for bath salts & bath bombs
- Lavender oil extraction for skin irritation & dry skin
- Lavender oil extraction for nail cuticles
- Lavender oil extraction for bug repellent
Quality DIY Lavender Oil Recipes
When it comes to DIY lavender oil distillation and recipes, look no further than OilExTech. Our essential oil recipes and extractors are the highest quality on the market. Purchasing a lavender essential oil extraction kit will allow you to have all the benefits of essential oils from your home. In fact, you get to make it yourself through a microwave and best of all, cleanup is easy. Safely distill your DIY lavender oil in minutes with our EssenEx 100A kit. If you have any other questions about homemade lavender oil distillation and our kits, contact us today.
Lavender Spray Recipe
- 1/2 cup distilled water
- 1 teaspoon witch hazel (or vodka)
- 5-6 drops of lavender essential oil
- spray bottle
- Put witch hazel or vodka and the lavender essential oil into a bottle and shake
- Add distilled water and shake (make sure you do not mix all three at once)
- Pour into spray bottle and use
Note: You may have to shake it before using to remix the oil. Vodka can help disperse the spray and aid in evaporation, but the witch hazel is preferred for versatility.