As you may already know, essential oils can be used for many different things. But are you aware of how versatile these oils really are? Below we will take an in-depth look at ten of our favorite uses of essential oils.
1) Homemade soaps and lotions — save some money and customize your soaps and lotions based on your favorite oils!
2) Massage oils — Skip the store-bought stuff and go natural to enhance your relaxation experience.
3) Hair care — Nothing will keep your hair shining like essential oil. Besides, do you really know where your old shampoo and conditioner are coming from?
4) Vaporizers and Diffusers — Keep the room smelling great! You can also save a fair bit of money by being creative in this manner.
5) Floral Waters — Add a wonderful scent to your home by utilizing essential oils through misting.
6) Remove Grease and Oil — Lemon oil works great for this! This can be one of the best uses of essential oils.
7) Fabric Scent — Add lavender oil to your dryer during a no heat cycle after the normal drying cycle for a great finishing touch.
8) Cleaning / Dishwashing — Lemon oil and also grapefruit oil can be used very effectively in this way.
9) Therapeutic — Our bodies respond to natural rhythms, and essential oils are a great way to tap into those cycles.
10) Sanitation — Lemon, grapefruit, and other oils can serve as general purpose sanitizers.
Here are our to 10 uses of essential oils. If you have other ideas, feel free to share in the comments!