Lavender Spray Recipe
Make your own lavender spray with lavender essential oil!
- 1/2 cup distilled water
- 1 teaspoon witch hazel (or vodka)
- 5-6 drops of lavender essential oil
- spray bottle
- Put witch hazel or vodka and the lavender essential oil into a bottle and shake
- Add distilled water and shake (make sure you do not mix all three at once)
- Pour into spray bottle and use
Note: You may have to shake it before using to remix the oil. Vodka can help disperse the spray and aid in evaporation, but the witch hazel is preferred for versatility.